EXMOOR HORSE HOLIDAYS AND BREAKS WITH YOUR HORSE
BED & BREAKFAST FOR HORSES ON EXMOOR
Why not have a holiday with your horse? Bring some friends?
Ride out every day in some of the best riding country in the UK.
We have excellent facilities for up to 4 horses:-
- Exclusive Riding Breaks on Exmoor with your own horse or pony
- For Adults and Children alike, to suit any ability
- Only small parties accepted to ensure maximum safety for both horse and rider
- Laminated route maps & guides supplied by the Exmoor National Park Authority
- Routes are safe and well-waymarked
- Bridleways close to Middle Upcott Farm and too numerous to mention in the National Park
- Very experienced Riding Escort available if required
- Rides/routes can be arranged to suit individual wishes if required & pub lunches can be arranged.
- There are 4 stables with rubber flooring mats.
- Shavings and feed are available on request.
- Turnout is also available.
- The nearest vet is in Dulverton (3 miles - 24/7 call out).
- There is plenty of off-road parking for trailers, lorries etc.
TRAINING FOR THE GOLDEN HORSESHOE ENDURANCE RIDE?
Barry and Sue are both very experienced long-distance endurance riders. Their advice, experience and facilities make
Middle Upcott Farm the ideal base for endurance training.
Give us a call now on 01398 323128
Exmoor is a superb place to ride with 267 square miles of wild moorland, heathland and woodland. There are
fantastic views across Devon and Somerset. See the wild red deer. There are many
waymarked bridle paths for horse riders.
The Famous "Golden Horseshoe" endurance riding competition takes place in May here on Exmoor every year.