EXMOOR HORSE HOLIDAYS AND BREAKS WITH YOUR HORSE
BED & BREAKFAST FOR HORSES ON EXMOOR
Why not have a holiday with your horse? Bring some friends?
Ride out every day in some of the best riding country in the UK.
- Exclusive Riding Breaks on Exmoor with your own horse or pony
- For Adults and Children alike, to suit any ability
- Only small parties accepted to ensure maximum safety for both horse and rider
- Transport for you and your horse around the moor
- Laminated route maps & guides supplied by the Exmoor National Park Authority
- Routes are safe and well-waymarked
- Bridleways close to Middle Upcott Farm and too numerous to mention in the National Park
- Very experienced Riding Escort available if required
- Rides/routes can be arranged to suit individual wishes if required & pub lunches can be arranged.
TRANSPORT FOR YOUR HORSE
We can transport you and your horse to your start point and collect you later from a different finish point. No
need to always end up where you started!
We can even collect/deliver your horse/s from your home (anywhere in England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland) saving you the worry and hassle of a trailer or lorry. Taking your own car and your own horses on holiday must be the ultimate equestrian luxury!
We have excellent facilities for up to 4 horses:-
- There are 4 stables with rubber flooring mats.
- Shavings and feed are available on request.
- Turnout is also available.
- The nearest vet is in Dulverton (3 miles - 24/7 call out).
- There is plenty of off-road parking for trailers, lorries etc.
TRAINING FOR THE GOLDEN HORSESHOE ENDURANCE RIDE?
Barry and Sue are both very experienced long-distance endurance riders. Their advice, experience and facilities make
Middle Upcott Farm the ideal base for endurance training.
Give us a call now on 01398 323128
We are horse and pony transportation specialists with years of experience. Based near Dulverton on the Somerset/Devon border in SW England.
We regularly deliver and collect horses all over Europe.
Our rates are very competitive.
Please contact Barry on 01398-323128 to discuss your requirements.
Exmoor is a superb place to ride with 267 square miles of wild moorland, heathland and woodland. There are
fantastic views across Devon and Somerset. See the wild red deer. There are many
waymarked bridle paths for horse riders.
The Famous "Golden Horseshoe" endurance riding competition takes place in May here on Exmoor every year.